Saturday, March 30, 2013

Ethereal White & Purple Wedding

Hola La Casamians!

It's been awhile since the last time I posted something here.
(sorry because I've been sick for a week)

So today, I'll post 2 entries to pay back all the waiting.

They say, white is the natural pure color that can match with all the colors in this world.
Well I agree with the statement and today I'm going to inspire you to the ethereal white & purple wedding theme!










Remember this, "Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color."

May your wedding will be full with the warmth of your partner till the end of the world.

Love, 
Casamiantors.

credits to: flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment