Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Peach & Turquoise Wedding

I know it is rare to see peach & turquoise combine together and make into one theme for wedding in Malaysia. I first got this idea when I match my peach dress with turquoise necklace. It turns out to be a great combination of colors. If you don't believe me, why not take a look at these pictures:










It is really hard to find people who actually use these two colors for their wedding ceremony. By looking at the pictures, I personally believe that those out there, who are still confused what colors to use as your wedding theme or want your wedding to be different, why not use these two colors? It is rare, special and not too mainstream! 

Don't be afraid to try something new!

p/s: My brother's wedding is in May and I'm in-charged for it; of course his wedding theme is peach & turquoise.

p/s/s: My brother's wedding planner thinks it's a great idea too! And those two colors are called Earth colors.


Love,
 Casamientors

credits to: flickr, loyangkuih

4 comments: